Consultancy or advice; what is the difference? Advice is free, and we are happy to give it. We can advise on:
- Whether you need a server
- What hardware/software you need
- Best practice for business IT
- How to make the most of what you have
As well as these, we can advise on most other IT and general technology related business issues.
Consultancy is the next level of advice. It may start with some general advice on what a business needs, in order to establish IT requirements, managing small projects such as the introduction of new software, or complete projects starting with establishing a specification through to delivery rollout.
Consultancy projects carried out previously include:
- Development and implementation of a three year strategy for multi-site professional services business with around 100 staff. This included interviewing every single staff member to get a complete picture of the business model and IT requirements and then rolling out complete new infrastructure.
- Examining the IT needs for another multi-site business with wide geographic spread, writing specifications for new infrastructure.
- Providing a software company’s technical team with assistance specifying new server systems for their own in-house requirements.
See our related pages: